Monday, February 11, 2013

Hello Again

I have been gone for quite some time due to computer issues. 
Now that the computer is finally fixed, 
I wonder to myself how many people follow this blog 
or are interested in the things put on here.

So,
your job is to "like" the link on face book if you found it there, 
comment on the blog itself, or shoot me a personal message.
You are welcome to make suggestions, or give 
constructive criticism.

If I have more than...hmmm
20
combined likes, comments or messages,
I will continue the blog.
(Note: each of them must be from different people ; P )

Part of this is because at times I feel so UN-original.
 I have something that I have done that is my "genius" tip or trick
then I find it with all these beautiful pictures on a healthy, popular blog. 
Pinterest, I blame you.
No, really, I do.
Pinterest is awesome though.
There are tips and tricks that I see on there, 
some things I think, "huh...never knew I wanted to know that."

Anyway, so there you have it, hopefully the beginning to something good, 
but possibly the ending of what may just be a mundane blog that nobody has 
any
interest
in.

1 comment:

  1. I think most of your tips are quite helpful. Some (like the hamburger) I have done but your post reminded me about it. I haven't done it for a while because I have gotten my hamburger from Karen so it's not all fatty and stuff like what you get in the store. Your tips for curtains, etc have been helpful to me. Right now we have really nice curtains that came with the house, but at some point we will want to paint rooms, etc and will want to change curtains to match. Your idea is helpful on how we can do that without a lot of expense. But I also understand you not wanting to continue if people aren't following.

    ReplyDelete