Friday, August 24, 2012

Mom's Bag of Tricks

I am a mother of 5 beautiful children. I have 3 sons and 2 daughters. In that order. My eldest is 11 1/2 going on 21. My youngest is 2.
As you can imagine, (or if you are good at division) my kids are really close together in age. What's worse is my 2nd son is actually 2" smaller than my 3rd son. They don't have the same taste in clothing but wear almost the same size.
My girls are almost as bad. My 4 year old wears size 3 T (barely) but I try to get her into size 4 T because my 2 year old is wearing 2 T but 3 T is a better fit.
How do I keep up with laundry? I don't!
But I do have a few tricks that help me keep them sorted.
In this blog I will share tips and tricks that I have figured out over the years.
Laundry, dishes, bedrooms, storage, and much more will be shown and discussed. Some of them you may have seen elsewhere (I try to have a style all my own). If I actually use anything, any ideas from anywhere, I will do my best to cite those.
I love to cook...ok. That is a lie. But when I do cook (lol) I am pretty good at it. I will share tried and true recipes and ideas that are family favorites.
Of course, everyone loves to have money, right?
I am not an extreme couponer...heck I am not much of a couponer at all, but I will show you how you can stretch your $ in a sensible way.
Bills? I have a few tricks up my sleeve there too. (Sorry, I can't pay any for you.)
All will be coming in the weeks to come, so stay tuned!

Til next time,
Mom (tee hee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment