Sunday, September 23, 2012

Looking For a Good Book?

My 3 boys who are in elementary school are running out of good books to read. Ok, maybe they aren't looking, but I am not very impressed with the "comic book" style of books they keep bringing home. I keep wondering how in the heck they are "allowed" to even check out a book that is or at least seems so far below their grade level!
I have been scouring the internet, looking for a place to find books that can be recommended. I am also looking for an age or reading level way to look for books as well.
I know our local library has some, scholastic.com has some and we'll see if Goodreads.com has any.
I just signed up for free on Goodreads.com

Feel free to join me on my (and my children's) literary journey as we read our way through our libraries, hopefully leaving no book unturned...ok, that was my pity attempt at wittiness, which I rarely, yes, rarely possess.

Read on! Oh wait...that would mean I have more to say...nope, read on in your choice of literature provided by your local libraries.

No comments:

Post a Comment